Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Health and ReformER in the Capital



D.C. was action packed! I attended the National Marathon to cheer on two Pilates clients and good friends, spinning instructor Eleanor Decker and triathlete Jenny Cotton as they completed the 1/2 marathon a beautiful warm morning. Great job, ladies! Jenny and I later buddied up to sample a private Reformer session at Quantum Fitness near Dupont Circle. It's good for the teacher to sometimes be the student. I've been fortunate to sample classes in Toronto, Montreal, Chicago, and Boulder.

I will see everyone after my April 12 return from Spain. Keep up your workouts even if in small doses each day. Spring is on the way!

photo courtesy of: acefitness.org/blog

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time in Spain! In keeping with the theme of travel, check out the work of artist Shannon Rankin and her thought-provoking visual comments about geography: http://bldgblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-world-order.html

    ReplyDelete